Thursday, October 1, 2009

Musical landslide



All my money this past month went to new music CD’s or digital downloads. Some bands I like to have a physical copy, especially if I know my other half will want to put it on her I-Pod as well.

These bands I listen to had new albums last month:

Alice in Chains (a lot of you younger kids out there may not remember this band)
Chevelle
3 Days Grace
Breaking Benjamin

Now of course many of them will go on tour which will further make me decide who I want to see. Alice in Chains would be the obvious front runner and Chevelle has already done a concert for cheap in a huge warehouse in downtown Chicago. Now the waiting game begins on Breaking Benjamin. At least October is here now and I can save some cash for Borderlands!

No comments:

Post a Comment