Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Star Trek Online head start and beta end event

The Star Trek Online Beta ends tomorrow January 26th, at 6pm PST, head start begins on Friday at 10:00 am PST, and we have a few surprises in store to celebrate!

Of course that is now TODAY, the 26th.

Read more about this here

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=83100
A massive Klingon Fleet is forming near Qo'noS for an invasion into Federation Territory. Klingon Warriors who wish to join this fleet may rendezvous near Qo'noS at 2pm PST (We're GMT -8 right now).

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the Federation can engage this Klingon Fleet. Whatever, both my Klingon and my Fed char are ready. I wonder why they picked this time, it might be too early for many americans, but it is prime gaming time for european mmo gamers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if they planned it that, and I also wonder how many Europeans are Klingons!?

    ReplyDelete