Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally: back to comics

Had to give em up near the end of 2008 so finally I am getting caught up and can start reporting on comic books again. I took a long hiatus and also left MMO's behind to wargame and play other computer titles while I got my ducks in order as well as finances.

So where are we in comic book land? Well first off I came back to find out that Dark Reign is over in the Marvel universe and that all the Avenger titles were FINALLY being condensed into a relaunch of the Avengers called...well you guessed it:

AVENGERS.

The first issue is still on newstands as I type this so if you want to get in on the ground floor go snag it now. Some stores may still have it but overall the series is on 4 or 5 I think. The X-Men also got a reboot and are starting over from issue 1 as well:

http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=15886

I am currently reading Astonishing X-Men and the new X-Men title. Other than that I am picking up my old favorites Iron Man, Captain America and of course Justice League of America from DC Comics.

There is also a little title called Avengers: Prime which reunites Thor, Cap and Iron man for some good old top 3 action. That title just started as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment