Saturday, November 20, 2010

Aion 2.1 will fix drop rates and change the game's outlook

I didn't say it the community manager did:
Aion 2.1 has changed the way that you experience your favorite game thanks to this update’s significant increase in drop rates. Please give us your thoughts and experiences on how these changes have impacted you as a player and the way that you play Aion. To join the conversation, visit our Aion 2.1 feedback thread at the official forums. (Remember to keep your feedback and posts civil and constructive.) Do you want the Aion team to answer your question or discuss a topic of your choice? Send an email to community_aion_en@ncsoft.com with your character name, server, and question!

The Koreans are play testing this patch right now as they sit at their keyboards starving to death playing 24/7. Here are the patch note sneak peeks:

http://powerwiki.uk.aiononline.com/aion/Patch+Notes+2.1.0.1

How did patch 2.0 fix the game to my liking?

RMT is gone, bots are gone, PvP rifting has been nerfed, exp and drops have been increased, servers have been merged and solo as well as new instances have been added. Sure I am not level capped, nor do I care. The journey is GETTING THERE. So far I have been bored at every MMO I have level capped in so that is not a priority for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment