Tuesday, December 28, 2010

HPS SIMS Squad Battles Red Victory gameplay footage

Just a sample video of the turn based wargame Red Victory from HPS SIMS. Eastern front squad based combat 1943-1945. In this video I show how to move and throw Molotov cocktails at armor and get a rather nice result. I am using the Eastern Front Mod by IronX. I am using CAMSTUDIO to record this as I could not get FRAPS to record outside of a 3D game. Also I am not sure how to get CamStudio to record sound directly instead it seems to be using my speakers as a microphone. Anyway given my crappy video skills with anything but FRAPS at least you get an idea at the gameplay and how the mod looks and sounds. And I promise this will be my last Red Victory mod post.



HPS SIMS Squad Battles Red Victory gameplay footage from BluntF on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment