Wednesday, January 12, 2011

War in the East patched up, more due later

I haven't had much time to really get all into this game like I thought I would preferring instead to play other games and focus on smaller battles at the moment. A new patch was released yesterday and this brings the game up to 1.02. However take note:
To be clear, yesterday Erik told me they were going to release the beta 1.02 as an official patch. This is not the patch I was talking about in my recent posts. That patch (with the leader KIA changes, etc.) will likely be released as a beta 1.03 patch by the end of this week.

So while many were using 1.02 as a beta, there is ANOTHER patch coming soon.

Find out more details at the official site:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=695&p=&tmode=1&smode=1

No comments:

Post a Comment