Friday, February 18, 2011

Come Play 40k with Darryl Tonight

I, (Darryl) am going to be playing in a Warhammer 40k Escalation league tonight at Phoenix Games in Orlando, Fl. If you want to join the league or even watch as I get myself completely owned, come on in. Games are at 750 points tonight and we are starting (around) 6pm (EST). I will also be doing mini-interviews and battle reports on as many games as I can muster at a time. Depending on how quickly I get wiped off the board more or less.

In anycase, I look forward to seeing everyone there, and even if no one reads this and comes in, just know: I will be there.

1 comment:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Blunt Force, Blunt Force. Blunt Force said: Come Play 40k with Darryl Tonight - http://bluntforcegamer.com/?p=3811 at Phoenix Games in #Orlando @phoenixgamesus [...]

    ReplyDelete