Thursday, February 3, 2011

Organizing

Taking months off from miniature gaming took a toll on my paints and my tidy setup. Gone was my painting light, long deceased in a moving accident, as well as many colors of paints that had plain dried up and become useless.

I decided, before my influx of Warhammer Fantasy Stuff arrived in the mail, to drag everything out and reorganize my paints. I also found a new light nice and cheap at a local hobby store. I ended up finding a ton of Valejo paints, Citadel paints, all my brushes and the various utensils one collects when modeling. Below are pictures of my salvaged lot:





1 comment:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Hudson, Blunt Force. Blunt Force said: Organizing warhammer fantasy paints #WHFB #warhammer http://bluntforcegamer.com/?p=3664 [...]

    ReplyDelete