Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Grey Knights! Advance Orders Open!

Games workshop has just opened advance orders for the Grey Knights. As of right now, the following is available to order:

2nd of April

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440160a

  • Codex: Grey Knights $29

  • Grey Knight Nemesis Dreadknight (No Price Listed)

  • Grey Knights $33

  • Grey Knights Terminators $50

  • Lord Kaldor Draigo $22.25


In any case, I'm very excited about this. Will I be jumping out and buying them right away? Honestly, I wish I could. However, I already have a space marine army and I am working on getting an Ork list built. Afterwords, there is a very good chance that I will play Grey Knights. I will be picking up the codex though. You can bet your ass!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment