Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Skywall guild

My friends and I made a new guild on Skywall. We are not going to recruit actively (but people may join if they wish) and we are not planning on doing hardcore ANYTHING until we are all leveled, geared and ready for Mists of Pandaria.

It is mainly a guild that we can grow and mold as our own image as time goes by. I didn't want to join some guild just because of bank tabs or a tabard. And really who the hell cares about bank tabs? Half the time you join a guild you can only access one and take out like one stack of anything.

Why people recruit and spam messages about bank tabs is beyond me. Here is a suggestion: if you want more members try being on more than one hour a day and looking active. How does that work for ya?

Anyway our new guild is AFK All Stars which is the first guild I ever made on Skywall way back when in 2005 when our first raiding guild split.

We are on almost every night but right now we want only mature World of Warcraft veterans that know the game and will play it smartly. Other than that we are not recruiting. Also you must be over the age of 21 and once we get enough members then and ONLY then will we contemplate a voice chat server.

We are Alliance, Skywall.

Last night was a busy night for me. My holy priest hit 81, I transmogged his weather beaten fishing hat, my feral bear tank hit 49, and my rogue ran another non heroic to up his justice points.

During the day I worked tradeskills and got my enchanting, tailoring and leatherworking to respectable levels (mostly over 425 at long last). Today I will get little to no playing time due to maintenance and Valentines Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment