Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chicago area Infinity Tournament 7/28/2012

Being put on by some friends of mine this will be held at Games Plus in Mount Prospect IL, U S AND A.


Here are the details and a link to the official boards:

http://www.infinitythegame.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11182&highlight=tournament
  • 250 point ITS Tournament
  • Date: July 28th 2012
  • Place: Games Plus
  • 101 West Prospect Avenue
  • Mount Prospect, IL
  • Time: Sign in starts at 10:30 AM with first round starting at 11AM
  • Format: Two 250 point lists and three rounds. You must bring a copy of each of your lists for the judges. Any scenarios and scoring will be revealed at the event. All standard ITS rules apply.
  • Entry fee: $10.00


2 comments:

  1. So, yeah. I realize that this post is as old as the day is long... But I live in Chicago, and I'm looking to start playing Infinity. How can I find people who play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get you on a local emailing list if you want. email me at garthas at gmail.com and let me know

    ReplyDelete