Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Descent 2.0 Unboxing Video

Yesterday I got the email from Kevin at Wandering Dragon Games in Plainfield that my copy of Descent 2 was in and it was actually ON THE DAY it was released. Visit their Facebook page here and give them a "LIKE"

http://www.facebook.com/WanderingDragonGameShoppe

I wasted no time in exiting work early to head to the game store. Err I mean I had to visit another store to do some work and accidentally took a left. But anyway I walked in and was immediately greeted and Kevin had everything ready for me. Very professional and I appreciate the organization and hard work he does in that store.

We chatted for a while and then I had to get back to the office. Later on I managed to video the unboxing. While it is quick you get a general idea of how the box is packed and everything that comes in it. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment