Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Grey Knight Strike Squad

Have not been doing much PC gaming other than Kerbal Space Program and Minecraft. I may dab in a little EQ2 here in a bit since I just cannot stand Guild Wars 2 at the moment.

In my preparation for Warhammer 40k I finished building a 5 man Grey Knight Strike Squad which is not as big as I want it to be. I figure I will need 3 more boxes to flesh this list out to start. I want two squads of 10. Luckily, even by GW standards, plastic Grey Knight troop boxes are relatively cheap. I want this mainly because for every 5 Grey Knights in the squad I can swap in another Psycannon. My army also has the advantage of Combat Squads which means even though they are purchased as a 10 man unit, I can deploy them in two different 5 man units and locations

I also want 5 more Terminators. Unlike most armies my Terminators are TROOP and that means GAME ON. Not much else to report other than a link.

Our group that plays miniature games together has a forum that you can find here:

http://thewarrealm.org/index.php

Our group Twitter is here (mostly 40k, Fantasy news)

https://twitter.com/TheWarRealm

We like to avoid Facebook because it just doesnt handle groups and such too well plus we like categories and need lots of organization. We have been at this since 2004 after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment