Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Current TV rotation

Generally there is no show that I MUST watch when it is on its run throughout its season. There are a couple of exceptions however.

The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story I almost always watch the night of or the day after if I DVR it. Remember when the phrase used to be "TIVO it"? It was only a few years ago.

Anyway here is what I am watching now:

Game of Thrones
The Killing
Orphan Black
A load of dumb shows in between like Bar Rescue and things on Spike TV or TRU TV.

That is about it. I would say I watch very little TV at all anymore. I watch a LOT of movies however. In fact on any given day or night I probably crank out 1 or 2 movies. These can be anything from rentals to movies on PLEX or even cheesy crap like murder movies on Lifetime.

My shows will pick up when the new episodes start to show up in the fall but right now it is very slim indeed. And Game of Thrones is over so really I am just waiting for the Killing every week (so is Orphan Black). Most TV really sucks. There is not one regular network show I watch because they are terrible in general. So a lot of my shows are on AMC or FX (like Sons of Anarchy). I don't touch ABC, NBC or CBS except for Big Brother during the summer.

"The Killing” is back, and if you loved the first round, it’s still a killer"



No comments:

Post a Comment